While working on odesk you need to know some factors that work well in getting you good job. Read this and get work!
Odesk is a free outsourcing platform where you have many possibilities of gaining success as an independent contractor. But this is possible only when you exactly know what to do. In the first phase of odesk life, it appears hard to manage and work for clients and build your profile strength and background. But knowing odesk and its features or systems you can walk a little bit comfortable in odesk.
So learn this think so you can get used to odesk and manage works.
- What is odesk?
This is one of the leading online platforms where buyers and sellers meet and transact in exchange with services. It is counted as most reliable website for working online.
- Getting started
- Choose a smart, professional and frank image as your profile picture.
- Select your hourly rate that is considerable in respect to your level of expertise. But as a fresher you should set lower rate for first few projects.
- Clearly describe where you expertise in. Add an attracting and clear headline about your best field.
- Add concise texts that tell about you and what value you provide for your customer.
- Take as many as the skill test that are related to your skill and level.
- Showcase your previous work sample that was a success.
- Link to your social media profile and express yourself in LinkedIn in the best way
- Be patient and bid apply for work with honest and dedicated mind.
- Wrote some attractive and suitable cover letter that you can add on each jobs application.
- Read project description carefully and find out exactly what interest the buyer most.
- Offer your service accordingly and let him understand that you are aware about his mission and needs, and you can make that successful with your heartiest efforts.
These are all you needed to know about working on odesk. If you have your odesk tips, please add with comment box below.