To fully understand the whole idea of affiliate marketing jobs it is important to begin from the very basic definition of terminologies.
What is affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing is defined differently but, the whole concept revolves around a process of making money, in the form of commissions, by promoting products from particular companies or individuals.
Enough of that introductory definition. At least you now have an idea of what this content is about. Let’s shift gears to the core business, the types of affiliate marketing jobs.
Which are some of the jobs in this category?
Affiliate marketing is a broad field that has numerous opportunities. Some of the jobs that fall in this category include:
- Marketing communications manager
- Head of online marketing
- Affiliate marketing manager
- Digital account director (SEO and PPC)
- Acquisition marketing manager
- Reward partner manager
- Online marketing executive
- Affiliate marketing executive
- SEO analyst
- Part time association manager
There are other indirect affiliate marketing platforms that work in unison with some or all the above mentioned. With the help of blogs, social media links and webpages some affiliate marketers promote products and services belonging to particular companies.
If you are new to affiliate marketing, there are various tips that can get you started. Some of these are as follows;
- Choose on products that you love most. Use product reviews to give a detailed coverage on the various products or services.
- If you are using social media, blog posts or even website ads try make your site very appealing to the eye. In addition, have related contents posted on you site. This is a very effective marketing strategy.
- Have products from the same niche. Try to keep it to products you know much about.
- With knowledge of link building, you can improve traffic to your site so that you have the most views.
- Have adequate knowledge of the various affiliate marketing tips, strategies and the latest affiliate marketing tools.
Where do you find affiliate marketing jobs?
There are various providers of affiliate marketing. Some of the sites that have these services include:
- The centerpoint media
- The escalate media
- The flexoffers
- The panther networks
- The skimlinks
The centerpoint media
This is a typical Cost per Action center ideal for parenting, mom coupon and home bloggers. The centerpoint media has several offers to client. Such include the Avon, the Disney Books and many more.
The escalate media
This is ideal for family, coupon and food bloggers. Payments are made via PayPal or even check. From this site, you can find offers and promos from companies like ABC mouse, Kellogg’s Family Rewards and many more.
This affiliate marketing network makes it possible for publishers to access products and services that can be promoted via banner ads, templates etc.
The panther networks
This platform hosts home opportunities, coupon sites and even sweepstake sites. If you land a job at this site, expect payments via PayPal, wire transfer and other cash transfer methods.
As an automated affiliate marketing platform, the skimlinks is best for bloggers who seek to make money from clicks.
From the above, it is very apparent that affiliate marketing jobs are plentiful. Knowledge of where and how to find them is what will keep you sailing in the industry!