Freelancer.com is recognized as the largest freelancing site on the web. As the term “largest” refers to “most competitive,” you cannot get a good work on freelancer unless you have prepared yourself for so. Getting a work in freelancer.com is not that hard also after you have followed the below steps.
- Upload your resume/CV and complete a profile.
- Illustrate your skills and qualifications
- Mention past professional experience.
- Describe how you greatly you take care of jobs.
- Offer lower bid and cover letter
- Being a new freelancer there is a good possibility that you will strive to get your first job on freelancer.com. So it is no brainier bidding with an average or higher rate. I freelancer.com you can see the total number of bidder and average bid. You can also check the budget for the project by seeing that you can determine your offer. Some employer might be looking for cheap rate for their works, so don’t miss that chance to build your profile for a higher bid next time.
- Always offer a cover letter, it shows the employer that you have spend time after providing cover letters for the job, which imply you are serious about the job.
- Describe what you can deliver for the job:
While writing cover letter, do not forget to write what you can deliver to the employer. Always read full description before bidding for the project. And write an honest and attractive cover letter accordingly. Sometimes the client will ask bidder to include a word in their cover letter to check if you are fully aware of the project. Not doing so is a sure thing to ruin your chance.
And finally wait for the client to review all the bids, if you have luck you will get a message from the client with by dint of you well arranged cover letter.